Sunday, September 6, 2015

Peer Review: Art Nouveau

Tiziri: I enjoyed reading Tiz's blog post in reference to Art Nouveau. Her style of writing and content made it very easy for myself or any other person to understand this movement of design. We also shared a similar representation of how it is seen in design today with the stair balusters, which I think shows a great representation of this style in modern times.

Stephanie: Her post on this design style was very informative and I also enjoyed her visual representations of this style. Especially the modern living room with the stair case. I felt was one of the best ones that I saw, giving us a true understanding of this in todays design. As well as the modern chair that she provide. With the natural characteristics that we can see in the wood and seat material of leather, it also combines the look of elegance and class with the gold seat back.


No comments:

Post a Comment