Sunday, August 30, 2015

Peer Review: Arts & Crafts Movement

Alicia: I really enjoyed how in depth Alicia's post was in covering almost all aspects of this movement. Specifically I enjoyed her discussion on the design elements and characteristics we can see while looking at this style in design. The use of words and how she explained things gave a clear definition and representation of what the Arts and Crafts movement really was. Also, to support this she choice appropriate images to give good visual examples of what it was she was discussing.

Allysia: I enjoyed the content and visuals in her post on this movement. Like Alicia's it provided me with the information needed to understand what this movement was like and how I can see it in design today. Also, the YouTube video she used in her post also gave a lot of information on this era to better help in this understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment